Salt Of Earth Light Of World

"You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men. "You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:12-17

Perspective

When God first opened my understanding, I viewed life differently than before. Everything was anointed, everything was inspired, everything was in perspective of His kingdom. There are so many forces working against our relationship with the Father and we must push past the lies of the enemy, the ways of the world, and our own fleshly desires and turn to obedience in Christ to see clearly again. Sometimes in the busyness of life, my perspective is clouded, I forget to seek the Lord and end up doing things out of His will, not to say that it can not be turned for His glory, but an unnecessary hardship it may very well become. Praise God that He is so graceful and can use ALL things to His Glory, even in our sins, trials, and disobedience. But of course to keep it in the right perspective we must be reminded of Romans 6:1-2 "What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? Certainly not! How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it?" We live in a fallen world and our faith is continually tested, tried, and tested again; but of course there is an answer to why in James 1:3 "because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance." Amen! I claim Romans 8:37 "No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us." I want to see the world as I did before when I first believed, I want to be MORE than a conqueror! Though my heart my tend to harden, God can soften it. Though my sight may be clouded, He can clear it. Though I might not make the time to seek Him fully, He seeks after me constantly and will never leave me!

Father God to you be the Glory! I pray you anoint my sight to see clearly that I may know you. I pray that you help me make time to seek you fully. I pray that you strengthen me to continue to walk the narrow path and walk according to your perfect will. My spirit is willing but my flesh is weak, take away any stumbling blocks and trials that are not according to your will and give me the strength to persevere through each trial. I love you and want to honor you with my life. Help me become less, so that you may become more in my life! Amen

No comments: